New Great Restaurant Opening in Coconut Grove!


For all of you job seekers out there and for those of you who think it is time to move out and up to a new better job, there is a new great restaurant opening in Coconut Grove. The prospective name of the new place is Carpaccio Grove.

I have worked for Tommy Bilante in three of his many restaurants and let me tell you, this guy knows what he is doing. Some of his more famous places are Carpaccio at the shops of Bal Harbor, Luna Cafe on Biscayne, and the only restaurant that is doing anything at Merrick Park in Coral Gables, Villagio.

Tommy runs a class act and hires only the best of the best. The restaurant staff he hires is always diverse in age, sex, and ethnicity. If the EEOC handed out an award for best hiring practices in South Florida, Tommy would win it every year.

I do not have an opening date for the new place, however, I will contact him and see what I can learn.

http://www.carpacciobalharbour.com/

Comments

Popular Posts